Ninjas adapt and conquer, and the Ninja Cage is no exception. Knowing that smaller frames and tighter spaces may not allow the use of Ninja Cage mounted add-ons, Topeak includes extra rubber pads and zip ties so you can use it in combination with the top water bottle boss to mount Ninja Cage and your weapon of choice. Choose from any of the Ninja T series tool cases, Ninja CO2 inflator or Ninja Pouch spare tube carriers for the ultimate combination. - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Added Feature: Rubber pads and zip ties - Size: 14.8 x 8.2 x 7.8 cm / 5.8” x 3.2” x 3.1” - Weight: 44 grams
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
$6.95 - $12.95
Stay hydrated and keep pedaling with the Fox Logo water bottle. It features a MoFlo cap for easy on the bike refueling - so you don't even need to pull over. The 100% leak-proof design ensures the water is for drinking only, not dirtying up your front derailleur or crankset. TECHNICAL DETAILS - MoFlo cap - Simple hands-free open and close valve - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drink - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials - Printed with non-solvent base (UV cured) - CPSC-approved ink - 22oz capacity
Lightweight alloy bottle cage
- Enhanced bottle retention - PTFE buttons protect bottles from black marks and scratching - Easier bottle insertion - 56g
Lightweight alloy cup holder. - Quick and easy installation - Fits all handlebars between 22.2 and 31.8mm - Cup not included
$14.99 - $16.99
- Ultralight at 28g - Ultra-colorful with eight color options - Low bottle position centralizes weight and improves aerodynamics - Durable composite material - Minimalist design eliminates unnecessary material while providing secure bottle retention
4.2 mm stainless steel. - Minimalist design eliminates unnecessary body material for lightest weight possible; laser etched markings; no visible welds; won't mark water bottle - 32g / 0.07lbs - 74mm Diameter
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
- Simple and efficient, the Alu Plast bottle cage is a classic in bicycling - The right combination between rigidity and flexibility - Technopolymer base and 6101-T3 aluminum cage - Tube diameter: 5mm - Weight: 40g
- Insulated bottle, keeps liquid cold (or warm) for more than 2h - Made from BPA-free, taste-less and odour free polypropylene - Internal metallic PET and polyethylene foam insulation - Fits all standard bottle cages - Made in France - 750ml
- Excellent bottle retention - Easy bottle insertion and removal - Adapts to different bottle diameters - Material: Technopolymer resin and reinforced composite materials - Lightweight: 30 g
Super lightweight bottle cage Only 18g! You'll find it difficult to get hold of a lighter-weight bottle cage than the Pulse L2. Critically, it ensures the bottle is held in place at all times; no matter what the conditions are. It boasts exceptional mechanical properties thanks to its carbon fibre material. Super lightweight - Only 18g Bottle cage - Highly resistant carbon fiber
- Side-opening bottle cage - Ideal for those that don't have enough space in their frame - Reversible for Right or left hand - Composite reinforced fibre-glass - Co2 System holder - Universal holder for Minipumps or extra Co2 cartridges (20-32mm diameter) - Nylon with silicone - Co2 or inflator not included - Weight : 52g
- Chromed steel with leather cover - Ideal for classic bikes or today’s fixies - Tubing diameter: 4 mm
- Side-load bottle cage with a universal design that fits all types of frames - Reversible, can easily and quickly be swapped between right hand or left hand opening - Easy exit of the bottle on the sides, even on small frames - Made from resistant and elastic thermoplastic resin - Weight: 65g
- New drink system uses conventional water bottle body - CFD-design head unit gives aerodynamic profile - Head unit with anti-splash, quick-fill port, and adjustable straw - Ergonomically positioned computer mount - Universal V-cage mounts on any extensions - 241g
- CFD refined integrated bottle with Bento box and computer mount - Articulated straw mount to allow precise angulation and unobtrusive fold-away - Forward computer mount with easy line-of-sight - Included Vision Drop Bottle System and Extension Mount - Metron TFE compatible with adaptor SIZES - 700ml FINISH - Matte black - Color graphics WEIGHT - 335 grams
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Topeak's Shuttle Cage AL is the classic aluminum cage for your bottles. It holds securely and gives you quick access to your bottles.
Topeak's super light and stiff aerospace-grade carbon cage is the high-zoot accessory for your dream bike. In fact, at 20 grams it's one of the lightest cages out there! It holds securely and won't scratch, corrode or stain your bottles.
$29.99 - $39.99
Made with a mix of materials - a carbon shell and glass fiber core - the Ciro bottle cage is optimized to be as light as possible. It's shaped to clamp the bottle very tightly, and has been given a minimalistic design so it does not upstage your bicycle.
- Made from carbon shell and glass fiber core - Very lightweight at 29g - Reinforced carbon shell for optimal clamping - Minimalist design and color make it a perfect fit with every bike
The Deva has proven its worth during the cycling classics over cobblestones. Its material and unique cylindrical shape ensure perfect clamping and prevent the bottle slowly working its way up. The cage is designed so that the bottle can be inserted easily and smoothly. And since it's produced in so many different colors, there is one available for everyone's bike.
The Radar is a side load bottle cage with very good clamping, specifically designed to fit small bike frames. You insert and remove the bottle sideways from either side, depending on how you mount the cage. The body of the Radar is made from a strong glass fiber compound. Tacx increased its clamping force even further by giving it a round shape with extra ribs.
$31.99 - $57.49
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand Painted - Road/ MTB Approved
Page 1 of 3 Next page