Mirrycle's Incredibell Road Bell is little, light and convenient. Its small size and pivoting ringer let you mount it on either right or left Shimano STI shifter/brake lever. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 28mm. Domes are solid brass – black or chrome plated - Will fit either left or right lever - Weight: 26g
$29.99 - $31.99
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1") - Weight: Black and silver: 36g (1.3oz); Brass: 68g (2.4oz)
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Traditional 'push-push' mechanism - 53mm alloy dome - Ring sound: BRRRing!
Dring-Dring ring sound - Fun bell for the crazy critters in your life - 55mm wide by 30mm deep - Sturdy twin-screw clamp mount
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Fits around the ankle or the upper arm for increased visibility - Hook-and-loop fastening - Durable fabric construction
- Fits around the ankle or the upper arm for increased visibility - Fastens with hook and loop - 420mm long x 25mm wide
$34.99 - $49.99
- High-visibility vest with wide silver reflective bands for maximum visibility - Elasticated sides for improved fit - Zip fastening
Soccer boot trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Ring sound: DING!
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.8") - Weight: Black and Silver: 26g (.9oz), Brass: 57g (2oz)
Break or crack a Mirrycle mirror without ruining the mounting hardware? This replacement mirror is just the ticket! Replacement Mirror Holder with Mirror. Fits on The Mountain, LTD, Original, and Road Mirrycle Mirrors. - Hardware not included
$18.99 - $21.99
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
Yes, it’s still available. Once the most popular mirror in the world. Every week we get a call from someone in Nepal, Timbuktu or Colorado who loves this product. Only fits older style brake levers which have the brake cable coming out of the end of the lever as shown in the photo. The mirror is a 3? round, convex
- Double sided high visibility material - Safety orange color - Flexible 2-piece mounting pole - Standard axle mounting bracket included - Red reflector
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Floral feminine pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
- Durable all steel trigger bell - Polka dot pattern - Bell diameter: 80mm
- Can be used on arm, leg, backpack, or bike - 4-LED design for 360 visibility - Built-in passive reflective strips - Water resistant - Mode: Flashing Off - CR2032 Battery (included) - 75 hour run time - Sold individually
Baseball bat trigger - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Dual hand triggers - 38mm alloy dome - Display packaged - Ring sound: DING!
Chrome-plated - Loud and clear sound
Rear 'Stinger-dinger' - Ring sound: DING!
Pure ding ring sound - High-polished brass cymbal top - 50mm wide - Rubber-lined billet split mounting clamp
Innovative attachment bands fit 22.2 - 31.8mm bars - Installs and releases in seconds without tools - Ring sound: DING!
Innovative attachment bands fit bars from 22.2 to 31.8mm - Installs and releases in seconds without tools - 23mm brass dome - Ring sound: DING!
Dolphin Horn for kids' bikes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page